Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad As it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are several facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. It is because the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are a few potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an incredible way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Exactly like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke by using them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so very bad that the individual died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when Electric Tobacconist taken in their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But in the event that you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you looking forward to?